Get a quote
International Fuel Surcharge
- International fuel surcharge is a fee that is applied to cover the fluctuating cost of fuel.
- International fuel surcharge is applied to all international shipment services. You will find the fuel surcharge applied to the net transport cost of your shipment.
- The fuel surcharge rate is determined monthly, based on the average fuel price over two months’ prior.
|Month||Fuel Surcharge – Singapore||Fuel Surcharge – All Other Countries,
- The fuel surcharge is calculated based on the variable monthly average spot price for kerosene / jet fuel (US Gulf Coast). Prices are shown in US Dollar per gallon.
- GDEX reserves the right to change the fuel surcharges without prior notice. All information is subject to change.