The Management Philosophy
- Our Management philosophy starts with people (ourselves), ends with customer (our customers)
- Our core values revolve around people, emphasizing on respecting, developing and caring for our staff and network members
- We are strong believer that our people need to be pro-active, professional, honest, improvement seeking and problem solving to deliver a cost effective, speedy and reliable express carrier service
Messages Are Well Conveyed
- We are committed to fulfilling the management principles laid down when we review, modify or reconstruct our organization structure, operating systems, administrative functions, financial management, internal controls and marketing strategies.
- We ensure every action in the company has to be objective oriented and accountable, while every member is remunerated according to performance.
- To reflect a pragmatic and consistent management philosophy, we also ensure that our After Action Review protocol be followed in all major strategic manoeuvres, process changes and system changes.
Check-And-Balance Are In Place
- While people are the subject of our core values system, these values have to be protected and preserved above all.
- Putting in place corporate governance ensures that operations will be conducted properly, that check and balance must function to govern every person in the organization, including the most senior.
- Only when this is in place can GD Express becomes a truly reputable logistics-based institution.
Unique and Solid Corporate Culture
- At GD Express, it is understood that every member, including the Managing Director, must be hands-on.
- Managers go down to the ground and work alongside the operational and delivery staff, learning, guiding and solving problems along the way, and treating each other with care and respect.
- The reciprocal commitment between our staff and management is the foundation of the commitment to our customers.